• Member Grubisic & Partners
  • Sector Consumer
  • Date completed 22.08.1970
  • Client Stanic Beverages
  • Country Croatia
  • Target Maraska
  • Country -

Stanic Beverages d.o.o., member of Stanic Group, has entered into a definitive agreement with Saponia d.d. and Koestlin d.d., members of the Mepas Group, on the acquisition of a 98.25% share in Maraska d.d., one of the oldest producers of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages in Croatia. After the completion of the transaction, Stanic Group will make a binding offer for the purchase of all remaining shares (1.75%), held by the minority shareholders. GRUBISIC & Partners acted as the exclusive financial advisor to the management and shareholder of Stanic Group in the transaction process. By the acquisition of Maraska, Stanic Group continues to expand its portfolio of non-alcoholic beverages, but more importantly, it enters into a new niche in the production of strong alcoholic beverages. It is expected that the acquisition of Maraska will result in synergies that will lead to top products in all categories, thus creating new market trends ready to respond to demands and needs of domestic and foreign customers. In Stanic Group, Maraska has found a partner that will enable growth, stability and improvement through investment, resource efficiency, and knowledge transfer, that will enable further expansion into domestic and foreign markets.

Grubisic & Partners

Get Started

Find out how the Globalscope family can help you realise your business dreams.