Executive & Support Team
Globalscope's executive team is made up of 8 directors and an operations manager
- President of Globalscope is Russell D'Alba, President and Managing Director of Paramax Corporation, a full service middle-market intermediary in the USA.
- Michael Moritz, Managing Partner at CatCap, an owner operated corporate finance boutique with offices in Hamburg and Munich.
- Martijn Peters, Managing Director of DEX international M&A, the Netherlands, an international M&A practice.
- Josh Park, Managing Director of Traders Partners, Inc., an independent M&A advisory firm in Japan.
- Jim Keeling, Chairman and Chief Executive of Corbett Keelting, a UK corporate finance advisory firm focused on advising management teams on buy-outs and owners on sales of, or other exits from, businesses.
- John Sloan, President and CEO of Allegiance Capital Corporation, a premier private investment bank, head-quartered in Dallas, USA.
- Marcin Majewski, Managing Director at Aventis Capital, a focused M&A firm based in Warsaw, Poland
- Stephen Jakob, Co-founder and Partner at Osprey Capital, one of Canada’s leading independent mid-market investment banking and financial advisory firms
- Interim Network Administrator is Julie Aroune who oversees the day to day operations of the network.